Privacy: "The state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people". (dictionary.com)
Do we really have privacy in our online lives. Not really, any website you go to or any content we download online can be traced back to us and any content we upload online can also be traced back to the owner. With advanced technology today its easy to be nosy in your neighbors business. There are issues relating to Identity theft and other personal information can be compromised with online transactions, these will provide insights on personality and interest. with so many laws in place hackers find/spammers their way to personal info .. Any thoughts
I definitely think that in today's world we have a limited privacy and that most of us don't really think about it twice. Just like int the previous post, I think that most of the times we are deliberately giving out our information and reducing our privacy from others.
ReplyDeleteIt is an issue I think about every time I go onto the internet. No matter the website a lot of times you still have to give your personal information out in order to use the resources available. As technology develops even more in the future, it will soon be that no one has any privacy at all.
ReplyDeletePrivacy has become a major problem when talking about the internet. Many websites require you're personal information in order to use them. I think more and more about my privacy every time I get on the internet now.
ReplyDelete